Currently, school have classes from Pre-Nursery to class XII.
A child entering the school in Nursery should be 3 years or above on March 31st for admission. The same criterion will be applicable to classes Prep adding a year. Admission from class II onwards will be based on the students Transfer Certificate and Result in the previous school.
The prospective students will be given an aptitude / entrance test. Based on the performance of which the child will be admitted to the school.
The assessment tests for pre-nursery and the elementary school tests the child’s reasoning, cognitive, language and numerical skills.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:-
- Admission Form
- Medical Form
- Copy of Immunization card
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate From the previous school (From class 1 onwards)
- Copies of previous academic records.
- Two Photographs of the child
- One Photograph each of the Parent/Guardian.
For further details send a mail to email@example.com